Thursday, October 3, 2013

The art was not this bad as I have checked the promotional video. I mean there is a thick black line on the characters its annoying seeing it. The voices actress for the character don't seems to have catch up with my expectations. I really can't get my eyes off with the character and background not merging well..I mean why is there a really thick border on the characters which really shows the background and characters a part.

I also thought they have special powers but it seems like they really don't but they are created beings, they are even called 'Puppets' but I won't go for that cruel nickname for the characters. The character's personalities are all different which is a good thing, also they seems to have DNA from others things like the other girl which is almost capable of talking to animals but I still seems not to quite understand it well its still the episode 1.

But overall the story looks interesting I really like sci-fi stuffs and this will suit my taste. I will go for further review once I get to see a good progress about the story.



The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment