Sunday, May 12, 2013

Just 9 Months ago I was just a lazy and a sleepyhead who have no dreams just wasting all my time just sitting and wondering what will happen next in the things I watch on TV, just like Juan waiting for a mango to fell from a tree. But then I met Symbianize Forum, there I keep meeting different kinds of people from buy & sell and stuffs, after that I came into a thread about +Online-working there I said its impossible this is real, but I tried it because there wasn't any payment to enter or whatsoever, then my paypal account keep on growing! I can't believe it at first, but we on our facebook group was just chatting while working, joking around, meeting new friends and helping each other. I haven't met Bubblews that time, so its a different story.

But then our works on that programs get weaker, the task was almost out, and today they only upload like 2 times a month which is really hard for us, but we stay together, we did go into different sites for me I got here in Bubblews, others have their own website to earn but we stay in touch, Earning Online is not only about Money but also making connections just like Bubblews.

As I told before I think Online Works was all Scams but I was wrong, From my +Sister's Netbook into a Full-blown Dream! Its not something not everyone can do, I think everyone in the world with Internet can do this, I finished from Grade 1 - Highschool with no awards at all (well I didn't study at home the entire 10 years though, all I did was cram on the last second before sending assignments or exams) but College is different I need to study a little and give more effort wait..we are going off topic again. I also got a little self-confidence because of this, so instead of just sitting around and waiting for a mango to fell from the sky, just try a little harder on getting up early and doing something.

Anyways its all about Hardwork, Trust, Connections, Friends, Courage, Risk and finally Internet.
'Beyond each of my dreams lies yet another dream' - Quote from Bakuman.

Reminders: 
'This are words of encouragements'
I didn't intended to Brag, Offend, or Ruin anything.
I know there are more successful people but I am proud of it. 

Related:




Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment