Wednesday, May 8, 2013


You've heard that right Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! will be having another season! Though it wasn't specify whats the story is about, this was reported in the June issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine. So this was the 'Contract Renewed' about on the ending of Tamako Market's series. I really wonder how they will continue the series because I think it did ended well but anyways this was really a good series and also I wanted to see more of it.

The first season aired from October 4, 2012 to December 20, 2012 with 12 episode in total, and finally the Second Season is revealed. I really hope this will go well like the first season and it won't be a drag, and I think they will introduce a new character based from the light novel which I'm not really sure of. Anyways I will be updating you guys if ever they release a date about it.

PS: The Contract Renewed before didn't mention anything about the second season, but just recently they revealed it as a second season, I first thought that the OVA or something like that was the Contract Renewed but good thing it was meant to be a second season.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/485018-chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai-season-2-green-lit


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment