Thursday, October 3, 2013

This is one really great series. This season is more on some group conflicts and stuffs like that there are also epic battle against walkers. But the best part is Shane's and Daryl's part which what I really enjoyed well as for Shane I really thought of him in a bad way and in the end it was correct I mean Rick saved him and he still wants to kill his best friend that insane. And the other part is Daryl well I thought he would be the odd person but in the end he was a good guy and he is capable of doing many things.

The things I didn't like about this is Carl being an asshole, I mean he wants to see people get killed? I know things are getting wilder on a zombie Apocalypse but that's just way too much. And Dale's death I mean they need him to die before realizing something, that their group is broken..do they really need people die before realizing the worth of them?

Merle still haven't shown in Season 2, and I'm kinda losing hope I'll see him. But I watched the first episodes of Season 3 and saw him again. But well things are really getting out of hand in their team and I really excited if they really have hopes in living in such a cruel environment.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1256652-the-walking-dead-season-2
Previous: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1244885-the-walking-dead-season-1

Tags: +Zombies


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment