Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm here once again to give another news about No Game, No Life!

Once again Comic Alive magazine's twitter account announced about the Light Novel No Game, No Life will be having an anime adaption this was announced with Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Madan no Ō to Vanadis and Magical Warfare. The plot is really amazing its about siblings that are both +NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) they are just gamers which are really popular on the online world they doesn't even care about reality but one day they are summoned in another game which wars and stuffs are decided with games!

I pretty much think that the plot is really good I mean its another anime about gamers and to top it all off there are two protagonist though I somehow feel something bad about siblings as protagonist..anyways I think this will be a great anime series!

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/944067-no-game-no-life-to-get-anime-adaption


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment