Friday, November 15, 2013

I just ordered one T-Shirt from ABS-CBN as a donation because as for me a college student without a stable job its just really hard to donate a sum of money so I just ordered one of their merchandise for the super typhoon victims. Because even though I did buy the T-Shirt the money will still go to the people who are in need so this is a double purpose thing. It might not be a big help but somehow I feel better helping even though I haven't experience anything close to their I still feel how hard they are living right now so every small help might be something for them.

I am not advertising the item whatsoever I am just saying that every little help might be able to give them some strength. Considering the donation of other countries which are thousands and millions this might be nothing. But as they always say IT'S THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNTS and this item will remind us of this time.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1566097-might-not-be-a-big-help (I own this site)
Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment