Monday, November 18, 2013


I have money plan which is 50% saving, 25% other stuffs(food,clothes, etc) and the other 25% is figure/gundam/nendoroid collection.

Collections: I bought 1/100 Gundam 00 Exia and Lucky Star Konata Winter Uniform last week and well just today I bought another set which is the 1/100 Gundam 00 Dynames and Lucky Star Miyuki Winter Uniform. This two series Gundam 00 and Lucky star is the two I want to complete both series have 4 main characters which is why I am buying them by bundle. Also I am buying them with 10% - 15% sale due to the Christmas sale of Greattoysonline. I likes anime and with figures you can get profit on the future if you get lucky but well its mainly my interest.

Savings: What do I am saving for? Well for a house now that's ridiculous right? People my age might be thinking of getting a 2nd car or motorcycle but I don't because those things don't have profits. My family is running a apartment business and I asked my parents so that I can create a 2 rooms apartment you might have heard of that its for people working and needing homes to stay on so that they can get close to their work place. With that I can get profits and my mother said it would probably be around 50,000 Philippine pesos if we put it next to some of our apartment. Well I hope I can reach that goal I am currently on 60% of that.

Others: I don't really buy clothes and stuffs so it goes all in food. But well I haven't bought any so I guess it all goes to savings.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1602700-m-plans
Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment