Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm here to welcome my newest gadget the Nexus 7 2nd Gen! I have been eager to have this on my hand since last week and finally its on my hands! I won't do a review about it yet because I haven't really fully used it yet but after a few days or a week then I will be doing my reviews for now I will tell you why I bought this instead of the highly known iPad.

First and foremost because of the screen resolution it have the biggest resolution for the 7 inch tablets, secondly the size its 7 inch just the perfect size for my hand and its light and thin. The speed is also fast it is also known by gamer around the globe that can carry HD games. And its really cheap considering its speed, resolution and the other things I said. Rather than buying a more expensive but less effective one like iPad Mini I'd rather go with a cheaper and the right thing that suits my taste.

Anyways I will conduct a review about it later on..

Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment