Monday, November 11, 2013

As I said before that I was out the whole afternoon well it was because I bought some snacks, tablet case and this brand new shoes. I was really meaning to buy a new one since my old one is already on verge of breaking. My previous shoes is a World Balance Slip-on its cheaper around 20$ because it was on sale on Zalora and I really like it because its easy to wear and its cheap yeah I need to repeat that. Now I'm gonna try this new one they said Vans is good so why not try it? It cost me a little over 50$ I don't really like wasting a lot of money on clothes and stuffs but well its once in a while after all I just bought a Nexus 7 a while ago so why do I need to spend most of my money on gadgets. So I bought it for a change and because I really need one.

By the way the money I bought this was from Bubblews thankfully, and so is my Nexus 7 2nd Gen. Hopefully I will be able to buy more but I thinking of not spending a penny until Christmas. Well I'm really thankful about this and its a gift from me to myself.

Oh yeah the photo is bad because its kinda dark here and I'm lazy taking another one.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1439243-my-new-shoes
Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment