Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm here once again to give another news about One Piece!

You heard that right, the movie One Piece Film Z will be open on SM Cinemas on May 1. This is the twelfth movie of one piece to be complete honest I haven't watch all the movies but I really wanted to watch this one because it would be one of best battle in the new world as the rumors says but I'm not sure about it myself but I'm really willing to watch this movie because I can't wait for it to stream online.

Due to lack of information I was not able to get if its "DUB" or "SUB" but hopefully it would be sub because dub version of animes sucks, I wanted to hear the real voice of the animes I watch.

Once again Pinoy Otaku's I'm calling you to watch this awesome movie by Eiichiro Oda the maker of One Piece manga, this would be awesome because as we all know One Piece haven't given us any failure arc or such and a movie about a new enemy and not only a simple enemy but an ex-admiral if I'm not mistaken this Movie will be a Riot!

See you on an SM Cinema on May 1!

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/297380-one-piece-film-z-on-philippine-cinema
Categories: ,


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment