Friday, April 12, 2013


I'm here once again to give another awesome news for the ongoing anime series Valvrave the Liberator!

Valvrave the Liberator or Kakumeiki Valvrave is an ongoing series today, it just started recently and only have 1 episode released but surprisingly the producer have said that the anime series will be having a 2 season airing time but it was separated by a season and will start airing this coming October 2013! So the first season aired Spring Season 2013 and will continue on the Fall Season of 2013.

I knew that this will be an awesome series because I just watched the first episode yesterday, I am really surprise that there will be a second season and it was announced before the first season even ended which is really uncommon I guess they have high hopes for this series and so do I. The Producer said that they need a full 2 season to cover the whole story, thats what I'm talking about the PLOT and not the FANSERVICES finally there is someone who said that the plot will need some time, anyways that just I wanted to tell you guys Season 2 will air October of the same year lets watch the first season until then!

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/389746-valvrave-the-liberator039s-season-2-revealed
First Impression: http://www.bubblews.com/news/389128-kakumeiki-valvrave-episode-1-first-impression


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment