Sunday, March 10, 2013


I'm here once again to give another live action news about Bleach!

You heard that right, Bleach will be having a live action! And this will be produced by Warner Bros. Studios, well we should not judge it at first as we all know that American have tried to make Japanese manga into a Live Action Movie before yes I'm pointing out on the Dragon Ball Live Action which is a total crap that I can't even finish the first half of the movie.

But the producer said that they will stick with the original story so hopefully this will be better than the Dragon Ball Live Action crap from before. Though I'm not really a big fan of Bleach I will try to watch it for a change. Rumors says that Johnny Depp will be part of the crew which probably might be awesome because I'm a big fan of his though this would be a big hurdle because its quite different from most movie that he made, that I really loved so hopefully this movie will end up well.

Anyways I just wanted to announce that Bleach will be having a Live Action!
There is no release date yet, we should wait for further announcement!
Hopefully this will not be like Dragon Ball Live Action!
I'll keep you updated, until later!


Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/300183-bleach-live-action
Categories: ,


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

2 comments :

  1. Omg!!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!! johnny depp!!!! whooo! I`ll bett he`ll play Kissuke Urahara. Thanks for the info!! :0

    ReplyDelete