Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kannagi is another series about 'a something' turning into a girl which is why I didn't watch it before but I was bored so I tried two episode I didn't expect much but after watching those episode I realize how wrong I was it was extremely funny. I just really didn't like the fact about a tree which contain a 'deity' turned into a girl which needs to clear up some kind of creatures that only looks like shadows to prevent troubles in the world this twist is merely just a side twist for the comedy which I have been enjoying the whole time.

The anime is quite old but its really a treasure well I only have watched 2 episode as I have said but it really did exceed my expectation even though I didn't really expect much about it before. I really love old anime because they doesn't rely on echii or fanservice things they do things more appropriately. Hopefully this would continue until the end or would be better if it gets better.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1225030-kannagi-first-impression


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment