Thursday, October 3, 2013

A great series just ended, but somehow I'm really not that satisfied with the ending the wasn't much of things that was answered due to what happened to Annie. And it was really brutal they sacrificed many innocent people just for a single clue that won't ensure humanity but its still a step forward. So this episode shows that they will sacrifice anything to make a step forward in saving the whole humanity that is probably whats in the mind of the author of the manga which this is from. I kinda like how the author thinks though I really hope he doesn't kill off all the major characters like Potato Girl Sasha.

I'm thinking of reading the manga soon because I think it will be a year or too to see a second season. Because episode 25 is really a bit of a cliffhanger for me, there are way too many unanswered question and I think the manga might give me a little hint about whats really is going on. Well for this episode it was really a great battle and we have seen such an intense battle between two titans but I got also curious about Annie's past about her father.

Guess they wanted us to read the manga badly that's why they ended it this way and yet I'll be taking the bait.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1230089-shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-25
Previous: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1185376-shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-24

Rating: 9/10, just great.


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment