Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm here once again to give my final review on Servant x Service!

I actually almost dropped this series half way because there wasn't anything going on it was just a plain comedy anime at the start. But after the story develop and they revealed different kind of stuffs like Ichimiya and Chihaya going out, Hasebe getting interested with Lucy, Ichimiya can't tell his sister about his relationship with Chihaya and Miyoshi's harsh words coming out of nowhere even though she don't really mean it, actually there are more but it would be a hassle saying them all. But what really made me enjoy the series is Chihaya and Ichimiya because I was really waiting if something will happen if they will be able to tell Toko about their relationship I can't really stand watching them and seriously I laughs hard every time.

Though the ending was way too open it looks like they are not really making a real end which everything is solved. They probably made this ending to make a line for a second season which really is welcome for me. But I didn't say it was a bad end it was actually satisfying enough even though there wasn't much of a progress now I'm really willing to wait for a sequel.

Its a really good Comedy series I'm glad I tried to watch it again after dropping it. Well I hope they make a sequel for Working!! for the time being.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1230975-servant-x-service-episode-13-finale
Previous: http://www.bubblews.com/news/771834-servant-x-service-episode-1-first-impression


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment