Thursday, October 3, 2013

This is a pretty great series for a zombie apocalypse series the CGI(Computer-generated imagery) if I'm not mistaken on the 'Walkers(Zombies)' are pretty nasty good it looks so real though when there is blood splash from their head it was pretty obviously fake but it would be asking too much if it is not. What good about the series is they don't just focus on the action Human vs Zombies they really are going all out giving emphasis on their Family and Group's problem. Helping each other even though they are strangers to each others but they also have some conflicts which is pretty great. Killing off the main character is a part of a good zombie series and this is definitely great.

The only thing I'm really worried about is the guy that helped Rick and Merle didn't show up at all. I thought that they would appear on the last few episode but it never happened. But I'm pretty sure they will be used in the next season I don't believe they died, but if they don't appear this would be a really big let down for me. After all they gave a lot of clues about Merle being alive setting the guy that helped Rick aside because he didn't really give much aura than Merle who would want revenge against them.

Anyways overall it was pretty awesome and I would really continue watching it.


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment