Tuesday, August 20, 2013

'A Bug's Life' is my favorite movie when I was on my 3rd Grade of Elementary I remember watching it probably around 3 times then. And I saw this again on our television and I can't helped but watch it again, it was really nostalgic watching it again. I actually can still remember most of it just not the ending. I remember the caterpillar turning into a fat butterfly though and it was really hilarious.

What I love about this movie is the animation of course and the funny things they are doing. The ladybug being a man is also hilarious, and the main character's invention and thinking is really cool maybe I was captive by it when I was still a child. The story is not bad as well a story about survival of bugs though it doesn't really happen that way but its really interesting. Also when they are drinking water its really funny watching it, they are just holding the water and drink it directly.

I really love this movie when I was still a kid and still loves it now that I'm a University student well I can't helped it after all it was one of my favorite before. Anyways it was really great watching it again.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/961566-a-bug039s-life


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment