Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Katsu Aki will be ending the series Dandy Maniac this coming 19th of September which will be the November issue of Monthly Comic Ryu magazine. Katsu Aki is also the creator of the famous FUTARI ECCHI which was first published back January 1997 and still ongoing though its a monthly manga on Young Animal so it still have a few chapters unlike mangas from Weekly Shonen Jump.

Katsu Aki's manga Futari H or Futari Ecchi already had an anime adaption which is 4 episode OVA which was released from July 26, 2002 to January 22, 2004. I doesn't really know much about this two manga he is currently writing but I heard this is a good manga though I doesn't think I will be reading it any time soon.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/976740-dandy-maniac-ending


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment