Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm here once again to give another first impression and this time it will be about Hanamaru Kindergarten!

At first I really doesn't want to watch this because I mean the main character is an adult teacher with kindergarten students. I mean I know where it is going already the student it in love with the teacher which is really immoral well after watching the first episode I was like well its ok because it was not mutual and Tsuchida is in love with a co-worker named Yamamoto and its really funny so I think its fine.

But seeing Anzu's mother being fine with Anzu being in love with a teacher is really seriously stupid but still funny. But overall the story is not really immoral to be more precise its just more like a puppy love without any much deep meaning into it. Its purely for comedy 's sake. I really love the story and it really makes me laugh.

The uniqueness of the characters and the reverse of Main Character going on aggressive while Yamamoto-sensei is this time the dense one which is really refreshing to see because most anime are that the MC are the dense person so this is really great.

Anyways overall it was really FUNNY hopefully the fun will continue.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/950898-hanamaru-kindergarten-first-impression


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment