Thursday, August 8, 2013

This is really it! It finally started the real expedition outside the walls its more exciting seeing now they have greater disadvantage because of them not being able to use wall to use the 3D Maneuvers which is only they most reliable equipment against the Titans. Whats more is there is a new +Human-Titan as Armin said and its quite obvious that she does have intelligence because she took Armin's hood checking out his face which means its trying to find someone!  

Not being able to see our main characters Mikasa and Eren isn't bad sometimes because seeing Armin, Jean and Reiner against a Human Titan is interesting in a different way. Now what I think is its not killing anyone in the same +batch as Eren which only means she is part of that batch though this is just a theory I'm not so sure about it yet. Also I smell something +fishy with Reiner being squash I mean there was freaking blood and Reiner's body was smoking like it was recovering I think he is hiding something.

Now I really wants to see this battle between a Female Human Titan against Eren!

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/901322-shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-17
Previous: http://www.bubblews.com/news/867555-shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-16

The whole episode seems to me like it goes back the their daily lives(slice of life genre) which is not really totally bad at all but I would really miss the Actions on the previous episodes with Touma and Accelerator in it. Though their parts finally ended so I think we won't be seeing them until the 3rd season which might take years before becoming true more or less we have to wait for season 3 of Index version first before thinking of another season of this.

Well more or less this is also a great chapter, I really enjoy seeing Saten's teasing Misaka I won't be tired of it to be honest. And they actually showed the cooking part that I mention on the previous review good job for that. So as I mentioned before there isn't really something about this episode though they encountered Mugino again the 4rd strongest esper which had a battle with Misaka on the 'Sisters Arc' seeing this they might take part on the next arc.

To be honest I have no idea whats the next arc is about because this was not shown on the Index version, and the opening is a clue though it looks like they are trying to protect a little girl against people who wants to do experiments again. And seeing those robots doesn't really makes me that excited hopefully this will be as good as the 'Sisters Arc'.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/901376-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-17
Previous: http://www.bubblews.com/news/867131-to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-episode-16


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment