Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sukitte Ii na yo. probably is the first romance shoujo anime I've ever finish because most of the time I only watch anything with Comedy, Shounen. Well to be honest it was bad as I though it was really emotional I'm not sure though if all shoujo anime are this fast pace because episode 1 almost cleared thing up already and the other episode are just them helping other people with wounds in their past while strengthening their relationship.

What I likes about this is about the main character Mei being friendless on the beginning but while on the process she helps people heal their wounds(emotionally mostly bullies) and getting real friends, most of the stories about their past are not really that deep but its still cool hearing. Thats not only that they also makes a lot of jokes considering this as a romance shoujo not sure if this is usual but its really funny so I doesn't really care about minor details.

The only thing I didn't like was it was really so fast pace, well yeah indeed its a different genre that I always watch thats probably the reason so I guess its on my side's fault. But I got hooked and finished all 13 episode and an OVA in one day so I guess its really a good series.

Anyways I will rate this 8 out of 10.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1005585-sukitte-ii-na-yo
First Impression: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1002122-sukitte-iinayo-first-impression
Ends: http://www.bubblews.com/news/682699-all-good-things-must-come-to-an-end


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment