Friday, August 16, 2013

Aikatsu!'s official website announced that they will be releasing a sequel of the TV series which will air this coming 3rd of October. To be honest I can't be motivated with this news because I doesn't really like idol music genre anime. Well the first season run from October 8, 2012 ~ ongoing  which will be having a 50 episode tv series.

Which means after First Season ends the Second Season will then begin once again, well this might be a good news for people who loves this anime though I doesn't think I will be watching this on the near future. Anyways the First Season is still airing and I think more or less it will also end around the end of September due to it still having 6 more episodes before ending stated from 'MAL' that it will have 50 episodes.

Anyways here is the Official Website: http://www.aikatsu.com/newseries/newseries01.html

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/960949-aikatsu-season-2-green-lit


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment