Friday, August 16, 2013

Lets make it short so that I won't be spoiling a lot of things, the story is plain awesome the back story about Zephyr or Z-Sensei is really amazing he is indeed one of the people who 'Lived too long to became a Villain' and those fight scene which looks like in a 3D game looks really awesome but its kinda annoying when it keeps rotating because it makes you head a little dizzy while watching it. They really put a lot of effort on the animation alone probably because this is a Movie I haven't watch the TV-Series for a while now so I doesn't know if they actually do this kind of things but last time I watched they doesn't do this 3D type fight scenes.

Also making Nami into a kid was really great its a new way of fanservice I guess. Actually I felt like they are really making a lot of Nami kid scenes or something but well its great all the way. On the ending battle I was thinking when they will wear those pirate outfits then when they actually wore it I was like this is bad because it looks forced their personalities doesn't really the type who will wear those huge clothes and use swords and guns. But well its good in another point of view though it seriously doesn't look natural.

The finale way plain awesome, though I kinda lost some excitement when they are doing the boxing of will or something, well I won't be spoiling the ending but it was really awesome so I guess Aokiji will be having new friends or not because its a movie after all it would be bad putting them with Aokiji.

Anyways it was really great it just like 2 story in one, like what I said Z's back story was really great. The animation is also good, too bad we weren't able to see Coby in action. Overall it was awesome.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/960534-one-piece-film-z


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment