Thursday, August 1, 2013

The manga responsible for Ao no Exorcist which is Jump Square in their September issue they have announced that they are working in a project which is concerning Ao no Exorcist though its still a secret whats this about. So we still doesn't know if its a second season, another movie or a Live Action. But for me I would really love to see a second season for the anime which hopefully might be good as a remake or something that will be following the manga.

 Ok there is still no other news about this Secret Project that Ao no Exorcist will be having but rest assure because I'm pretty sure they will keep us updated about it. I mean there are thousands of fans waiting for this and I'm actually one of them.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/889099-ao-no-exorcist-secret-project-on-work


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment