Thursday, August 1, 2013

Check out what I've found a drawing by Oda(creator of One Piece) it looks like this drawing is the concept art for characters of One Piece before. So in this picture he followed the character art for Zoro, Luffy, Nami and Sanji. There was minor changes with Usopp and Brook, usopp on the series now looks more young good thing he changed it before releasing because I won't want an old man to be Usopp I mean he is one of the funniest in the series. For brook guess he is still a bone.

And check out the smoking reindeer in the side is that suppose to be Chopper? Well I'm so glad we have a small Chopper and not that standing giant reindeer. For the other characters on the side it looks like he throw that idea away and change it with Robin and Franky which is I'm really happy with.

Its really refreshing seeing an old drawing like this.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/891859-interesting-op-image
Categories: ,


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment