Thursday, August 8, 2013


I finally finished all 64 Episodes of Full Metal Alchemist- Brotherhood it took me quite a while, as I said before I only watched it because I was curious about the ending well thats because I have watched it before though part by part on our television but after seeing the Confession End by Edward Elric I became really curious about it and started watching it from Episode 1 until the end. It took me around 2 weeks because of the busy schedule well here goes the review.

Overall it was really worth watching 'Brotherhood' this doesn't just focus on the side of Ed and Al but I also feels that it is focusing on Scar and his brother as well they really did a great part considering being just side characters they can became main characters to be honest. The mixture of Comedy, Action and Romance is really great. The art style is also appropriate for the story not that flashy but also not that sluggish, I also love the sound tracks on the opening and ending pretty great.

I'm pretty satisfied with the ending as well because everyone was able to fulfill their wishes like Hohenheim he was acknowledge by Ed and was able to die happily, Lin became the emperor with the help of the Philosopher's stone, Mustang and his team was healed by Dr.Marco with his Philosopher's stone but because of that he needs to help the Ishvalan that he really considered doing, May Chang was able to go back to Xing though she wasn't able to bring something with the help of Lin her clan's safety is already fixed.

For Ed, Al and Winry they are able to continue their lives Al and Ed continue their Journey now the find ways to help people in need like the Chimera. Winry is also happy because Ed still have his leg as automail if I'm not mistake and finally Ed was able to confess with Alchemist's way it was really funny.

Well the ending was really great too bad we didn't see more of the end but I think its good as it is. It would be better for the fans to create their own ends right?

Anyways its really worth watching. overall 9/10

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/896801-full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood



The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment