Thursday, August 8, 2013

Now this anime is not really that much great but one thing I found is it is indeed funny in a way, airheaded and playful characters really makes an anime interesting even though its the only point that pulls the entire show. Well I also like the idea for the plot though its really usual seeing this girl transformation things so its not a factor anymore, the goddesses part and 'Shares' thing makes it more interesting.

So now the thing is Goddesses are kids and they transform to mature women well thats hitting two birds with one stones though I'm not really fond of this kind of stuffs to be honest I'm getting tired of it. I was expecting them giving a lot of echii scene but they didn't do that much which is a plus points for them, they should really focus more on the story and the comedy which Neptune gives.

Well anyways I really can't judge it well yet but overall its funny and good so I guess I'll be continue watching it.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/893210-choujigen-game-neptune-the-animation-first-impression


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment