Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The ending was not as bad as I thought anyways before that Kyousuke finally graduated from high school and with that being said it was the final stage which is Manami his childhood friend which obviously one of the candidate from the start. I was really laughing hard when Kirino and Manami was fighting each other literally that fist fight was one of the most hilarious scene of this series!

After that Manami lectured the siblings and I really can't disagree and I bet noone will because it was really creepily disgusting! When Kyousuke said about 'Losing everything just to protect one important thing' I can't really feel it being cool while he is saying an incest relationship on the line..but well in the end Manami lose because of her being turned down thats really stupid.

On the ending when the wedding comes out I was like 'Are you freaking kidding me?, This might be the worse ending I've ever seen in my entire life' but then when it was finished they broke up because it was their promise just to date until Kyousuke graduates well thats good, totally good because when they leave it them still being together I will really not recommend this anime to anyone.

Even though they broke up it was still a bad end, I mean the author is really trying the incest route well I got the gist of it from the very beginning but its really such a waste for the whole story..they could have gotten into a better ending.

It was really a FUNNY anime but I won't recommend this for people who likes enjoying the story because you will go crazy because of the stupidity.

I won't say more, so here is the rating 8/10.

Could have been 10 but I doesn't really like the ending, what a waste.



The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment