Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This is really nothing less from the old version which is black and white, though I'm not really sure if the old Moe, Larry, Curly are still the same person well I'm not going to dig to that because they really did a great job because it just like what it was back then. The comedy is really an insane slap stick comedy that I really loves especially when they pushed the fake husband and got hit by a truck that was pretty hilarious.

There are more funny parts but lets leave those aside, the painful stunts they are doing are also great it doesn't look that real but it still is great. I can't really get enough of the +Eye-Poke they always do and the +Eye-Poke-Block those are the main act they always do on the black and white version and I still really love it.

They also added a little +drama in it which completely got my attention, it was a good movie worth watching.

The last part when they says its not safe to do their acts is also good for children.

Overall it was great!

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/972293-the-three-stooges-2012


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment