Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm here once again to give another news and this time it will be about Sun-Ken Rock Manga!

Sun-Ken Rock started April 24, 2006 with now a total of 19 volumes which contains 125 chapters, now they have announced that the manga will be entering the final arc of the story this was announced on the 17th issue of Young King magazine. To be honest I haven't really read this manga but its pretty popular and the art is really amazingly done its really realistic but I doesn't really like this kind of violence type mangas though after hearing this I just wanted to try it once well not today maybe on the near future.

Anyways the next issue of the manga will start the Final Arc and this will be another start of a great manga ending.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/954269-sun-ken-rock-entering-final-arc


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment