Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm here once again to give another news and now this will be about Kagerou Project!

Kagerou Project is created by Vocaloid Producer Jin it was already been adapted in a novel and manga which goes under the name of Kagerou Days. And now they have finally revealed that it will be having an anime adaption though there wasn't further announcement when or who will be the cast so I guess we need to wait for more announcements in the near future. But one thing is for sure Shaft will animate it, speaking of Shaft I really hope they release Nisekoi first.

Anyways you can read the manga Kangerou Days to get the gist of the story which I won't be doing because I wanted to get the first impression on the anime. Well its really great seeing another great working being animated if this hits me I guess I will try the other versions.

By the way this was officially announced by Tower Records.

Related: http://www.bubblews.com/news/956464-kagerou-project-to-get-anime-adaption


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment