Thursday, August 1, 2013

Now this is really interesting they put romance, action, drama and comedy in one go its not really unusual to have all those genre in one but the funny part is those adorable yellow beings doing a lot of stupid things and their master who is just as stupid as them. Well to be honest its not really that great to make everyone insane though I think I get where they are getting at why people started to love the minions like what I said before they are so adorable, and when they sings I can't help but laugh their language is weird which makes it funnier!

There are a lot of funny parts on the entire movie but I won't mention them to avoid any spoilers but at least let me say something about the ending song. It was definitely funny I doesn't really know what they are singing with this 4 minions singing but it does reminds me of F4 which really made me laugh out hard.

This is indeed great for Family bonding and stuffs like that if you wants to watch it alone then I think its good too because you will be able to laugh hard as you want. Anyways overall it was really funny, and would really love to watch another season of this.


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment