Friday, August 16, 2013

I found this really interesting video well I first watched it on my professor's co-worker's wife's iPad which is really a game but it have this video about bean like creatures that are showing some dumb ways to die. I actually doesn't get it but it shows that those creatures are dying in different kind of stupid ways and for some reasons its really funny probably because of the animation it looks like its for kids but its really not.

But this is really a game where you will need to save them from those stupidity, somehow I doesn't think this will be good for children but its really funny and it have over 56 million views on youtube.

Well watch it and judge it, its kinda cute but at the same time a little disturbing because of the characters dying one by one. But the song is really cute in a way too.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

Relaetd: http://www.bubblews.com/news/956844-dumb-ways-to-die
Categories:


The author of this post is Hellogarry, contact me if you have any problems. youdxreality@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment